If you have any questions about the RX1 lamp, have ideas for using it in research environments, or simply wish to keep up to date with our developments, then we would love to hear from you.
Please complete the enquiry form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Our business hours are 8AM to 4PM GMT (UK), Monday to Friday and we will look to respond as quickly as possible.
Where we have a local partner in your country, then we will make an introduction for them to help you locally.
Sales partner opportunities
We are always on the lookout for sales partners that can offer the expertise and professionalism needed to deliver roXiva technology to a global marketplace. With a package of engagement on offer from us, including training and support, we are looking for partners that have a long-term vision for success and that will invest strategically in the delivery and support of the technology like it is their own; the rewards for which can be very worthwhile.
As a roXiva partner you will already run your own business and have a range of skills to:
- Engage confidently in sales demos and discussion with clients
- Confidently explain the technology, its uses, and benefits for key application areas
- Process sales invoicing, payment reconciliation, local fulfilment, and the legal requirements of your country’s authorities (including taxation)
- Provide full after sales and technical support in the local time zone and ideally local language
- Train and support clients with the technology including hands on sessions
- Adhere to a strict code of conduct with clients for impeccable delivery of service
If this sounds like you and you are interested in exploring a partnership further, then we would like to hear from you, please contact us at email@example.com.
* By agreeing to the GDPR terms, you agree for Roxiva Innovations LTD to send you occasional marketing and information emails. We promise not to spam you or flood your inbox. We value your privacy and we will not rent, share or sell your details. Where we have a local partner in your geographical location, then we will make an introduction to them.
* The UK continues to see disruption through Covid-19 and we are working closely with our manufacturing partners at this time. Where we become aware of any situation that will cause a delay to shipments then we will provide an update. These are testing times and we really appreciate everyone’s patience.